Oh no!!! I've been tagged by Jeana...So, here are the rules of the 8 Random Things tag game:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. (I think the hardest part of this will be coming up with 8 other people to tag! I am not such an active blogger....)
Okay--so 8 random things...about me...
1) I love mustard on my onion rings.
2) My favorite old movie is "It Happened One Night" with Clark Gable.
3) My favorite newer movie is "Shakespeare in Love".
4) I do not like cake.
5) I would love to sleep in again! (just once...ugh!)
6) In high school, my uniform skirt was always the shortest.
7) I almost always drive a little over the speed limit....sometimes alot.
8) It really bothers me when people do not use "ly" on the end of a word they should. For exmaple...."Dont' take it personal." IS WRONG!!! "Don't take it personally." Is correct. I sometimes wonder how people made it out of college...okay, I don't always use grammer properly, either. (but that was a correct exmaple!)
Okay, eight people to tag? Yikes! Stephanie, Beverly, Len, Alice when she returns from Kaz, Joy, Melody, Amy (when her back surgery is over....)