Monday, May 17, 2010

The Spy Who Knew A Lot

(Post preface: Delaney and I play "Spy" a lot. And as you know, all good spies have secret codes for different reasons. One need for a secret code is to be able to identify yourself to other spies and vice versa. We have created several spy codes for all the various reasons a spy might need a code....) (I also need to preface that I always tell her Mommy knows Everything...which she believes whole-heartedly, I think...)

We were driving in the car the other day and Little Missy says, "Mom, I know you know Everything, but I know a lot, too.)

Me: "Oh, you do? What do you know?"
LM: "I know cheese on salad tastes good. I know oranges have belly buttons. And, I know The Red Duck Flies at Midnight." (Spy Code)

Yes, my five year old Spy knows quite a bit.....I think...

No comments: